– Fiberglass and Metal exterior doors known for its little maintenance requirements and high reliability
– Masonite molded doors, the most popular option for residential construction, but when looking to upgrade, we also carry wood doors on several species
Decorative Interior Doors
– Pantry, laundry, theater, studio and office doors.
– Low-e vinyl and aluminum windows with a variety of frame color and glass options
– Sliding or hinged patio fiberglass doors with paint or stain grade options
Custom Wood Entry Doors
– For customers looking to differentiate their homes, we offer custom design entry doors in several wood species
Door Locks & Hardware
– Door hardware for every project, from the affordable locksets to the high end handcrafted entry handle sets and locks
– MDF (middle density fiber), FJ (finger joint wood) and solid wood mouldings available on different profiles and sizes depending on your project and home specs
Door Components- Pocket door frames, aluminum and vinyl door bottoms, bypass tracks, door stop, decorative clavos, weather strip and miscellaneous door accessories
Our commitment to distribute products from the best manufacturers does not end there. We understand that delivering the product to the job site on time is not enough, for that reason we have incorporated Turnkey installation services to most of our product line on our desire of adding real value to the construction process and to our customers.
Turnkey Installation Service
– This service is specially design for high production builders that are looking to improve the construction process by reducing waste between the supplier and the contactor. Our turnkey installation service assure an smooth coordination of delivery and installation of products, reducing the amount of time on trim installation, product stolen, and communication inefficiency between contractor and supplier.
Color Selection Consulting
– This service was specifically design for custom builders in mind. Our color selection consulting consists on a specific appointment between the builder customer and one of our representatives. Using our showroom our representative will help on the product selection and orientation process of the home owner, taking into consideration the options and budget provided by the custom homebuilder.
Field Takeoff Measuring & Quotes
– In order to provide the exact material and products needed for your project, our team will review not only the drawings of the project, but will also inspect and extract the measurement of each rough opening from the job site. This will assure a precise quote from our team and we also communicate any inconsistencies from the drawings to the field.
Free Material Delivery
– Free delivery of products on whole house packages of moudlings, doors, or windows.
Free Door Locks Re-key
– Free door locks rekey service on whole house packages
Turnkey Installation Warranty
– Specifically design for builders our Turnkey service comes with 1 year warranty on product installation assuring the builder a stress free experience with our company.